Petter Sverstad Eriksen
- 2022 – present.: Lawyer and partner, Codex Advokat Oslo AS
- 2019 - 2022: Lawyer and partner, Ryger advokatfirma
- 2018 – 2019: Lawyer and associate partner, Ryger
- 2014 – 2018: Senior lawyer, Advokatfirmaet Ræder AS
- 2007 - 2014: Lawyer, Advokatfirmaet Thommessen AS
- 2002 - 2007: Associate/Lawyer, Kco Advokater
- 1997 - 2002: Universitetet i Oslo, Det juridiske fakultet
- Norwegian and English
Petter Sverstad Eriksen has worked with business law, with a special focus on Construction Law, Commercial Real Estate and Contract law, for 20 years. Sverstad Eriksen assists builders, construction companies, consultants, real estate developers and public sector property owners. He has extensive experience from a broad variety of construction projects, such as commercial buildings, logistics, warehouses, housing, industrial buildings etc. In addition Sverstad Eriksen has considerable experience in dispute resolution, litigation and arbitration.
Sverstad Eriksen has throughout his career worked with a broad variety of foreign companies. He has for many years held seminars and lectures on Norwegian contract law focusing on the standard contracts applied to construction projects .