We analyze the legal issues and the business objectives of our corporate clients to develop a strategy that takes both into account. We assist with transactions, contracts, tax, and other issues related to corporate law.
Who we are
Codex has advised a number of national and foreign companies over the years. This has given us and our customers a well of valuable knowledge about company operations at a high level.
Our corporate platform c-All is our own proprietary platform for businesses. c-All is a superior portfolio management system that is 100% web-oriented, which makes it simple as well as time- and cost-effective.
What we offer
- Merger and acquisition
- Shareholders Agreement
- Shareholders Agreement - Corporate
A Note on Shareholders Agreements
If your company has several shareholders, we recommend making a Shareholders Agreement. A good Shareholders Agreement ensures both the company and the individual shareholder's needs.
The following issues can be regulated in a Shareholders Agreement:
- The purpose for the company and its shareholders
- What happens when a shareholder sells his/her shares?
- Future shareholders
- Agreements between the company and its shareholders
- Ensure that outsiders do not acquire shares
- What happens in case of non compliance with the agreed terms?
- Conflict Resolution
We have extensive experience advising on such issues. Our experienced business lawyers see the needs and adapt the agreement to each company's and each shareholder's needs.